At Fifty & Fifty, we exist to engage the world in the worthwhile. We believe that the world’s most important causes and non-profit organizations deserve to be on the frontlines of mainstream culture. We partner with organizations doing world-changing work in order to craft digital tools that engage larger audiences and amplify their work.
As we grow, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple client accounts and shape scalable project management processes for our agency. In this role, you’ll play a key role in facilitating high quality projects across web design, development, and marketing. You’ll lead creative teams by scoping, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution across multiple projects at once. You’ll balance client needs with agency needs, assess risk, clear obstacles, and confidently lead project teams to the desired outcomes. Ultimately, you’ll ensure that we are delivering our best work -- on-time and on-budget.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent leader with proven experience in leading cross-functional project teams to success while juggling multiple client accounts. If you are a go-getter and a systematic thinker with a highly collaborative approach, then we want to talk to you.
What we’re looking for in a teammate:
- You want to work alongside a close-knit, creative team that’s driven to do great work for great causes.
- You have a track record of producing high quality results within the established timeline, budget and scope.
- You can quickly develop structures and systems to manage work in a complex, dynamic environment.
- You’re an agile and effective communicator; your ability to partner with key stakeholders across the agency is key to your ability to influence outcomes.
- You know how to get the best out of people and how to support your team; you are the quintessential team player with a highly collaborative approach.
- You love coaching and developing team members to step into their individual leadership style.
- You can see the big picture with its many moving parts, yet you understand how to focus on the specifics.
- You are meticulous in a fast-paced environment, and you don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- You love solving complex problems. Too much luggage for the car? Not to you. You know just how to make it all fit together.
- You’re adept at anticipating roadblocks and risks and offering solutions.
- You are driven by excellence and you won’t rest until the job is done.
- You do not settle for good enough; rather, you work to continuously improve upon the systems and processes that you manage.
- You are grounded, level headed, and unshaken in the face of challenges and obstacles.
- You know that when you do your job well, everyone wins - your team, your clients, their beneficiaries and the end user.
- You want to use your talents to give back, and you embody our values of Care, Collaboration, Craftsmanship, Creativity, Impact and Intention.
- 5+ years of overall project management experience required, preferably with experience in web applications
- Experience creating project strategies in website and web application development.
- 3 years of experience with SCRUM practices within a digital agency.
- Proven experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- SCRUM Master certification and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Possess sound knowledge of Wordpress™, Salesforce™ and other third party web based tools.
- Familiarity with web services, search engine optimization, personalization, web analytics, form generators and donation tools.
- High proficiency with all modern web-based project management software.
- Above average knowledge of web development technologies and design processes.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple functions in an agency.
- Must be based in (or willing to relocate to) San Diego.